So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned..........As you grow up and leave the playground Where you kissed your prince and found your frog Remember the jester that showed you tears, The script for tears....... There's a point in your life, you got to reach and when you do, you know it, and now I'm here,If I held out my heart and offered my hand would you take it, if I showed you the stars would you follow, let me show you the way to the thirteenth star.

I follow the thirteenth star.






"...there are times when Fish produces moments of such magic that you realize that only a veteran would know how to deliver such a moving experience after all these years." (Britsound)

free counters

Sidevisninger siste måned

The Story So Far :


fredag 11. desember 2009

Nettopp overakt min "Black Box" utgave av Shadowplay, samt en "hardback" utgave.Senere på kvelden ble det forøvrig en "hardback" utgave til på meg.Jeg fikk også en liten gave av Morten,samt enda ett "Mark-bilde" som Morten hadde til salg.Den ekstra boka havner kanskje under ett eller annet juletre i år. ;o)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar