So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned..........As you grow up and leave the playground Where you kissed your prince and found your frog Remember the jester that showed you tears, The script for tears....... There's a point in your life, you got to reach and when you do, you know it, and now I'm here,If I held out my heart and offered my hand would you take it, if I showed you the stars would you follow, let me show you the way to the thirteenth star.

I follow the thirteenth star.






"...there are times when Fish produces moments of such magic that you realize that only a veteran would know how to deliver such a moving experience after all these years." (Britsound)

free counters

Sidevisninger siste måned

The Story So Far :


lørdag 24. april 2010

Fish "The Rookie"



[Dick/Watson]

It's your decision, it's not up to me, and I've seen it all before got a wardrobe full of T's,
You got the hunger, you got four-wheel drive, you want to reach for the heaven want to touch the sky,

You wanna be the big man, you got big plans, big ambitions you got dreams,
So what's the big idea?
Take my advice keep it simple, keep it real,

So you're the competition, you've made that clear, the new boy on the block and you got no fear,
When you're at the bottom you can only climb, you might just make it to the top given time!

You wanna be the big man, you got big plans, big ambitions you got dreams,
So what's the big idea?

Welcome to my city, welcome to my world, if you really think you can make then hang on to your soul,
It all comes down to favours and who or what you know,
Bending rules so slightly, being right when you're wrong,

In the right place at the right time in the right mind to blow away the field,
What you need most of all is a big idea!

I sense the instinct, I sense desire, your motivation is something we all recognise,
You're something special, something new, you're passion, fire and anger is something we could use,

You wanna be the big man, you got big plans, big ambitions you got dreams,
So what's the big idea?

You wanna be the big man, you got big plans, big ambitions you got dreams,
So what's the big idea?
Take my advice keep it simple, keep it real,

Got to do the numbers, got to do the math, you could feather your nest you might take a bath, maybe too hot blooded, you got to be cold,
Bow down to the power do what your told
Till you're in the right place at the right time in the right mind to blow away the field,
What you need most of all is a big idea!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar