So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned..........As you grow up and leave the playground Where you kissed your prince and found your frog Remember the jester that showed you tears, The script for tears....... There's a point in your life, you got to reach and when you do, you know it, and now I'm here,If I held out my heart and offered my hand would you take it, if I showed you the stars would you follow, let me show you the way to the thirteenth star.

I follow the thirteenth star.






"...there are times when Fish produces moments of such magic that you realize that only a veteran would know how to deliver such a moving experience after all these years." (Britsound)

free counters

Sidevisninger siste måned

The Story So Far :


mandag 21. juni 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you to L'Aussie Writing, and 365 Days of Novel Writing

for this award. With this award comes a few duties. Those are:


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.


2. Share seven things about yourself.


3. Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!


4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.


Seven Random Things About Me:......... Continuation will follow...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Well deserved award! I look forward to reading the continuation.

    SvarSlett
  2. Just saying hi, thanks for visiting my blog the other week :)

    SvarSlett