So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned..........As you grow up and leave the playground Where you kissed your prince and found your frog Remember the jester that showed you tears, The script for tears....... There's a point in your life, you got to reach and when you do, you know it, and now I'm here,If I held out my heart and offered my hand would you take it, if I showed you the stars would you follow, let me show you the way to the thirteenth star.

I follow the thirteenth star.






"...there are times when Fish produces moments of such magic that you realize that only a veteran would know how to deliver such a moving experience after all these years." (Britsound)

free counters

Sidevisninger siste måned

The Story So Far :


lørdag 25. september 2010

Pendragon "Am I Really Losing You"


Am I really losing you?
Is that Mr. Nobody there?
Is it still all for one, and one for all?
Standing in an empty castle
Or fading into thin air

When I was a boy I dreamt that God lived in ten sun
Memories like dusty toys
Never needing anyone
Am I really losing you, or has life just begun?

Standing on Earth's Court station
You can see the ones that have gone
The ones that gave up hope long ago
The ones that don't belong
Sad looking faces shuffling through their lives
Just waiting to find out what lies behind the big white door
But like a shooting star will you just pass us by?
And fade away into the night
And race across the sky one freezing night

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar