So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned..........As you grow up and leave the playground Where you kissed your prince and found your frog Remember the jester that showed you tears, The script for tears....... There's a point in your life, you got to reach and when you do, you know it, and now I'm here,If I held out my heart and offered my hand would you take it, if I showed you the stars would you follow, let me show you the way to the thirteenth star.

I follow the thirteenth star.






"...there are times when Fish produces moments of such magic that you realize that only a veteran would know how to deliver such a moving experience after all these years." (Britsound)

free counters

Sidevisninger siste måned

The Story So Far :


mandag 15. november 2010

Fish "Wake-Up Call"


In the end I found beginnings, not a vision, a wake up call,
raised from the dead by a beating heart and at last I can see it
all
and my eyes were opened to the darkness, in my hand a burning
flame,
a spark of life to touch the fuse and blow these clouds away,
I can make it happen, if I want to,
Make it happen, if I try,
Forgive, forget, forever never means as much as it does today,
make it happen, we can make it happen, we can make it happen.

When I wake up, will you be there? It can never be the same.
If we can take our lives slowly, step by step, we can be dancing
in the rain,
We can make it happen, we can make it happen, make it happen,
forgive, forget, forever means today, make it happen, we can
make it happen,
We can make it happen, forgive, forget, forever means today,
Make it happen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar